Enphase Micro Inverters
Advanced technology equals unmatched intelligence.
While solar panels might be what’s visible on top, Enphase knows it’s the inverters that do all the real work. This is why their advanced inverter technology means greater production and greater reliability. Enphase prides themself on rigorous reliability testing and meticulous manufacturing.
10-Year Product & Labour Warranty
Product warranty upgradeable to 25 years
Enphase offers an industry-leading 10-year warranty, so you can have confidence in their quality.
Headquarters in USA
Enphase was founded in 2006, and their headquarters have since been nestled in the Californian city of Fremont.
Their HQ might be in the USA but you can get help right here down under, with an Australian-based support hotline.
Monitoring & Connectivity
Wifi connection, Panel Level Monitoring through Enlighten, Consumption + Production Monitoring.
- Monitor your solar system simply with Enlighten
- The system will also be monitored for you by Energy SA so we can keep an eye on it as well
- Monitor consumption as well as production so you can easily tell if you are importing or exporting at any given point. Clear monitoring means saving more money on your bill!
- Panel level monitoring means you can see the performance of individual panels
- You will receive an email every month with an update on your system's performance
To get a taste of Enphase monitoring, check out our active Enphase installations here (available on desktop only).Enphase Installations
Your Envoy is more than a monitoring device, it's also a battery controller, so all you need are the batteries. Here is how it works.
Enphase Gold Installer
At Energy SA, we work hard to ensure you get the best. As an Enphase Gold Installer, we’re recognised for being experts at what we love to do. This means you will enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with our passion for quality installations and outstanding customer service, along with our commitment to the most reliable and safest solar technology on the market.
To better compare the features of Enphase inverters, check out our inverter comparison tool.Compare Inverters